Karate mixed with boxing kickboxing is practiced for self defence, general fitness or as a contact sport.
Our Black Belt Coaches will have you lined up, warmed up and ready to train in order to reap the benefits of this high energy activity.
- Overwhelmingly Increased Fitness Levels Kickboxing involves the whole body; both heart, lungs and muscles—your body gets a complete workout saving you time and makes you fitter quicker.
- Effective Self Defence Kickboxing is a uncomplicated martial art; this is good because you don't have to have been training for years to put effective kickboxing self-defence to work.
- Definite Weight Loss Because you are constantly moving around in our kickboxing classes a lot of calories are burned up, typically around 510 kcals a session. Even if you eat as normal you will lose weight by coming to regular classes.
- Something Different Most definitely! How many of your friends and family can say they're a kickboxer!
- Increased Self Confidence The combination of learning new skills; techniques to protect yourself and your loved ones; meeting new people and being positively motivated all increases your confidence tremendously.
- Enhanced Sense of Well Being and Security The huge boost you'll get in confidence combined with a real sense of worth will make you a better person—at home, at work, with your family and your relationships.
- General Improved Health Our unique kickboxing classes teach you real kickboxing and concentrate on improving your fitness; this results in you actually looking healthier and feeling healthier.
- Improved Flexibility We use as many different types of proven stretching methods available so you become more flexible quicker, safer and more enjoyably than normal.
- Structured Training Each Kickboxing class is highly structured; scientifically sound warm-ups, highly motivating and progressive main sessions and then essential cool-downs—all making your class a brilliant place to learn and for you to see real progress.
- Stress Relief Nothing beats punching or kicking your day-to-day frustrations out on a punch bag or kick shield! Even just time out of the house or your own 'me' time is hugely beneficial to your life.
- Safe Yet Effective Training Practises Safe exercises, safe use of equipment, safe training practises—we want you to have the best possible kickboxing experience and your safety is put first.
- Experienced DBS Checked Instructors All our instructors are full Black Belts, enhanced DBS checked for working with children, have first aid qualifications, have insurance, use only quality equipment—but most importantly they are experienced. All have several years of kickboxing knowledge, have undergone strict training guidelines and are very professional in their approach.
We work in many settings - Schools, Corporate events, Festivals and one to one therapies.